Query

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon May 28 13:17:31 CEST 2012

Hi Naveen,

>        I want to install Genode(Fiasco kernel)  in my machine not on
> qemu.So what would  I have to do??I needed it for continuing my project.

it does not help to repeat one and same question three times on the
list. In contrary, such behaviour may potentially be misinterpreted as
impoliteness.

Please do not expect the members of the list to teach you the basics on
how a computer boots. Instead, please start to investigate, read
documentation (e.g., read up about Grub), and make yourself familiar
with the source code and configuration arguments of the components you
want to use.

In the responses you got in return of your queries so far, there are
many pointers that will help you to continue your endeavour. Also, just
by looking at the arguments passed to qemu, it should be quite easy to
deduce what is needed to move from qemu to real hardware.