Query

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon May 28 11:01:15 CEST 2012

Hello Naveen,

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 01:35:57PM +0530, naveen chaubey wrote:
>     I want to run Genode(Fiasco kernel) on my machine not on qemu.Can you
> tell me hoe to that??

please let's discuss these issues on the mailing list. Additionally,
you should give more details about your plans for "run Genode(Fiasco
kernel) on my machine not on qemu". For example, what are specs of
your "machine"? What applications/services are you targetting?

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs