Query

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri May 25 11:06:13 CEST 2012

Hello Naveen,

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 01:35:27PM +0530, naveen chaubey wrote:
> Sir,
>
>      While doing "make prepare" in genode/dde_ipxe"  I'm getting this error.
>
> naveen at ...115...:~/Downloads/genode-12.02/dde_ipxe$ make prepare
> make: git: Command not found

Here, make tells you that it is unable to find the command 'git'. Git
is needed to fetch third-party sources of the iPXE projects from their
source-code repository on repository preparation. Therefore, you
should install Git with your Linux package manager and run 'make
prepare' again.

Good luck
--
Christian Helmuth