Query

Stefan kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at ...1...
Mon May 21 13:29:58 CEST 2012

Hello Naveen Kumar Chaubey,

I'm afraid your query is too unspecific. Given that less information
people on this mailing list won't be able to help you. It's even hard to
make a guess.

At least you should post the command sequence you've executed together
with the _complete_ output.

Regards
Stefan