Has anyone had success with GCC SVN/4.7

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Wed Mar 28 17:59:29 CEST 2012

Hi Taru,

On 03/24/2012 07:23 AM, Taru Karttunen wrote:
> Seems like it likes to build everything statically,
> and that causes things to fail further down the road.
>
> checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no
> checking whether to build shared libraries... no
> checking whether to build static libraries... yes

the ldso test works for me now (at least on linux_x86) with the updated
changes in https://github.com/cproc/genode/tree/gcc-4.7.0 . Please let
me know if you get more problems with GCC 4.7.0 and Genode.

Christian