Issue #122: Design and implement hack'n'hike event for the Genode crowd

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Mar 19 14:25:15 CET 2012

Hi Folks,

let me point you to the following issue in our issue tracker:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/122

For those who are not following the issue tracker closely, we have just
fixed the date and location of the first Genode Hack'n Hike event, which
is all about hacking and relaxing in the wonderful surrounding of the
Saxon Switzerland.

Counting the definitive attendees so far, there is still a bit of space
left in our accommodation. So if you are interested, please make
yourself known and join the discussion of the issue #122.