Building Genode for Gumstix Overo platform

Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at ...104...
Mon Mar 12 12:45:27 CET 2012

Hallo

This is absolutely correct. I made some experiments and solved part of
problem with l4_cache_clean_data().
I putted it to refresh(int x, int y, int w, int h)  ((
os/src/server/nitpicker/genode/main.cc +441 ))
and anytime, when i called nitpicker->frame buffer()->refresh() i got
very good image. (But in my tests i used hardcoded pointer to data
with pixels, because pixels[] inside np_test and local_addr was a
different )
But, while i dragged image i got again noise on image. if i stopped (i
guess refresh happend after stop) and i have again clear image. So,
Norman, can You please put cache_clean_data to the right place inside
nitpicker for flushing cache pixels on every pixels writing?

--
Sartakov A. Vasily