GSoC 2012 application

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Mar 6 16:52:50 CET 2012

Hello,

I have just submitted the application of Genode Labs as mentoring
organization for this year's Google Summer of Code.

The GSoC-related information will appear on our website. You can find
the initial version of the document on my gsoc2012 topic branch:

https://github.com/nfeske/genode/commit/5bbf505c892f3faf7cb0a99393b6df14f4e91317

Once we have finalized the document, we will announce it on the
genode.org website.

Any feedback is welcome! Hint: you may use GitHub's inline commenting
feature here. In the commit linked above, just click on any of the lines
to comment. Also, additional technical information about the topics is
more than welcome. Please consider posting your thoughts and ideas to
the respective issues.