Increasing guest memory in Vancouver

Markus Partheymueller mail at ...119...
Tue Jul 31 09:44:04 CEST 2012

Hi Norman,

thanks for your explanations. Now I know that I should not use
0x47000000 as link address ;)

My experiments are not yet made publicly available. Right now I am
trying to setup an environment to run Fiasco/Fiasco.OC in a VM,
investigating the problems to be solved. But mainly I am working on
understanding the architecture of Vancouver/Genode/NOVA, running into
several issues, which are in the process of being explained/resolved.
My question is of this broad nature because if my not yet very
targeted work ;)

But for now, thanks for the insights again and be aware, I'm afraid I
will come back to you with more (specific) questions ;)

Regards

Markus