Increasing guest memory in Vancouver

Markus Partheymueller mail at ...119...
Mon Jul 30 13:19:53 CEST 2012

Hi Norman,

experimenting with the link address of Vancouver, I encountered very
mixed results.
Using 0x6000000 works fine, whereas addresses like 0x47000000, 0x80000000,
0xa0000000 or 0xb0000000 cause pagefaults very early in the startup of Genode.
Init complains about addresses having changed after attach.

This leads me to my real question: How is the link address restricted, or how
does it affect the memory situation? Maybe you could just elaborate a
bit more on
how the entire memory handling works when using vancouver on Genode.

Maybe that could help me find out what is causing my current problems,
because I think it could me memory-related.

Cheers

Markus