Google Summer of Code 2012

Wed Feb 29 16:00:10 CET 2012

On 29.02.2012 13:23, Norman Feske wrote:
> So what do you think? Do you agree that GSoC participation is a good
> idea? Are you interested in playing a role in it, as mentor, or student
> participant? I would be glad about feedback from you.

I think it's a good idea to join GSoC. Especially to get new persons
involved in our development work. Also I would like to participate at
least as a co-mentor, especially with respect to the HelenOS/Genode
task, because I'm highly interested in what that base-helenos repository
will look like :-).

Further feasible tasks for that limited time-span might be the issues:

  #113 block cache
  #114 virtual NAT

because they are somehow a bit more self-contained.

And what about building a "Go" runtime for Genode, or is that to much
bootlicking ;-)

--
Stefan Kalkowski