The problem with the Signal service implementation.

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Feb 29 12:13:00 CET 2012

Hi Ivan,

I just want to give notice that we implemented an interim fix for the
problem you reported. It the fix is included in the Genode 12.02
release. The relevant commit is:

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/41eaff2cc656942e1b6a1665ade99f09342627f9

The problem is also covered in the release notes:

  http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/12.02#Fiasco.OC_microkernel

Please note that this is not the actual solution for the underlying
problem of proper lifetime management of capability selectors. Stefan is
working on that. In the meantime, we hope that the current fix of the
annoying capability-selector leak accommodates you well.

Best regards