NOUX limitations

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Mon Dec 17 20:00:01 CET 2012

Hi Norman,

I see.  I really like the relatively straightforward ability to integrate a
GNU automake based build tree.  I wonder if it is straightforward to extend
this capability for non-NOUX apps.

I think your line of thinking is reasonable- NOUX provides a way to get off
the ground quickly for building a simple UNIX like environment.

Daniel

I do