l4linux booting failure on Genode

Jilong Kuang jilong.kuang at ...60...
Thu Dec 13 23:51:40 CET 2012

Hi,

I was trying to run l4linux on Genode following the online tutorials.
Compiling was fine. I didnt change any configuration file or script.
Everything was in default setting.

I failed to boot up the l4linux using either emulators (QEMU,
Virtualbox) or a real machine. It just hangs during the boot process and
I observed multiple error messages (quota exceeded, illegal announcement
of service " Uart", Cannot determine physical address for dataspace
Binary! etc).

I attached the log file of a typical run on a real machine (Intel Core
i7) for your reference. I hope someone could spot some problems in it.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jilong