Qt port based on QPA

Robert Campbell waprave at ...9...
Fri Aug 31 19:23:05 CEST 2012

There is no real motivation behind my question besides curiosity and
experimentation.

Will Qt be an integral part of application development on genode or is it
just there for legacy support?

I was interested attempting a port of Qt5 to L4Re but I've recently become
more interested in genode as a platform to experiment with.