Session object pool

Александр Домо domo at ...62...
Mon Nov 28 23:39:21 CET 2011

Hello!

I'm writing a server application which acts as a communicator between it's
clients. Each of my sessions needs to know about other active sessions, so
what I'd like to know is if there is a way to access the session object
pool directly, or should I maintain my own list of running sessions?

Also, a question about "doing it the right way". I transfer data chunks
(not more than several Kbytes) to/from clients using RPC calls (initiated
by clients), and I use Signal_transmitter objects to notify clients about
data & other stuff. Is that normal? ;)

Thanks!

A.D.