Running genode over genode

Ivan Bludov ivan.bludov at ...9...
Thu May 19 16:39:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have an idea to run one Genode-Core over the another Genode-Core just like
a simple genode application on a Fiasco.OC. I think it's possible and I have
checked this opportunity on host-linux. I think it's interesting idea that
provides the new isolation abstraction level of Genode like VM. I think that
this idea demands some reducing of platform part of foc functionality. But I
don't guess what difficulties it leads for. I don't know enough L4 api.  Can
you point out some possible problems/changes that have to be solved in order
run one genode-core on another? Like changing pager of upper core or some
others.

Regards,
Ivan