Thread context switch

Amadeo Cuadrado amadeo.c at ...58...
Fri Mar 25 01:19:06 CET 2011

Hello,

Is there any mechanism to switch contexts in Genode threads? What I want
to do is, whenever some condition is satisfied, to save the current
thread context, create a new context (new stack, update sp and ip) to
substitute the thread's old context, and restore the old context when
another condition is satisfied.

I have looked into the implementation of the Thread class and, even
though the thread context is public, the context allocation APIs seem to
be private. Is there some other public API that I can use for this
purpose? What would be the most reasonable way to tackle this?

Thanks.

Amadeo