64bit Genode and Fiasco.OC

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Mon Mar 14 21:57:00 CET 2011

I confirm that CXX_LINK_OPT works.  I pass through something like

CXX_LINK_OPT += -nostdlib -m32 -L/usr/lib32/

but I now need libasound.so 32bit which I don't have - but this is not a
genode problem.

Daniel

On 03/14/2011 01:00 PM, Norman Feske wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
>> CC_OPT seems to work on the compile stage, but not the link stage...
> ah, you're right. For the linking stage, use 'CXX_LINK_OPT'. Sorry for
> having mixed things up a bit.
>
> Norman

*Daniel G. Waddington Ph.D. C.Sci. **| **Samsung Information Systems
America (SISA)*

Principal Engineer/Research Manager, Systems Research Group, Computer
Science Lab

t: 408-544-5675   f: 408-544-5540  c: 408-890-0479

d.waddington at ...60... <mailto:d.waddington at ...60...>

*****P*lease consider the environment before printing this email.

This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain confidential or privileged informat ion or protected attorney
work product.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete this message and its attachments from your computer
and dispose of all other copies or printouts.  Thank you.