Problems with socket()

Александр Домо domo at ...62...
Mon Mar 14 18:31:35 CET 2011

Hello again!

11.03.11 в 16:02 Александр Домо в письме писал(а):

>>> What's interesting, the nic_drv + lwip_httpsrv config pings ok, my
>>> config doesn't.
>>
>> I built current SVN head with the patch attached to this email. After
>>
>>   make run/lwip_httpsrv_lx
>>
>> I got a running http_srv with the libc plugin. Could you please check
>
> Yes, it's working!
>
>> if this works for you too. BTW, your using Genode/Linux, right?
>
> Yes.
>
> What's interesting, the logs are absolutely identical (except for the
> pointer values),
> but my app gets to lwip_socket() and just stops there...
>
> I think I'll try studying this on my own from this point.
> I'll let know if I get anywhere!

I finally got to the root of the problem! In my project source code I
found a number of functions named "tcp_xxx", and particularly, tcp_init(),
that came into conflict with the ones in the lwip library. When I renamed
them, the problem was gone. Now if you could tell me who is right and who
is wrong in this case? What is the right way of doing this?

Thanks!