64bit Genode and Fiasco.OC

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Mon Mar 14 16:55:20 CET 2011

Hi Norman,

Fool I am! - I had "SPECS += .." instead of "SPEC = " in my specs.conf -
it now builds with x86_32 - well most of it.  The outstanding issue I
have is making the linux-related dirs (e.g.,
os/src/drivers/audio_out/linux) link with /usr/lib32/crt1.o instead of
the 64bit version in /usr/lib/crt1.o.  Any ideas how?

Daniel