Problems with socket()

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Mar 11 09:28:04 CET 2011

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:55:50PM +0300, Александр Домо wrote:
> What's interesting, the nic_drv + lwip_httpsrv config pings ok, my config
> doesn't.

I built current SVN head with the patch attached to this email. After

  make run/lwip_httpsrv_lx

I got a running http_srv with the libc plugin. Could you please check
if this works for you too. BTW, your using Genode/Linux, right?

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth