Rm_session::Out_of_memory.

Chen Tian - SISA chen.tian at ...58...
Mon Jun 27 23:47:10 CEST 2011

Hello,

I want to measure the thread creation time in Genode via Cpu_session
create_thread, start and kill_thread interface. However, after sometime
(around 139th thread creation), I always get a "Quota exceed!
Amount=61440, size=4096, consumed=61440" error. And a message "C++
runtime: Genode::Rm_session::Out_of_memory" follows that.

I expected all resources used by a thread should be released when
"kill_thread" is called. This is apparently not the case. Can someone
explain to me why this error happened and how I can adjust the Rm_sesion
quota?

Thanks,

Best,

Chen