Genode r161 + Fiasco.OC r36

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Jul 21 17:28:36 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

the current Genode SVN version supports Fiasco.OC r31. We plan to bump
the supported Fiasco.OC version to r36 with the upcoming release
scheduled for mid of August.

Internally, we have already switched to r36 and are in the process of
stabilizing and testing the new version. Do you have a pressing need to
use r36 right now, or are you fine with waiting for the Genode release
11.08?