Using libports

Adi Lima adi7598 at ...9...
Mon Dec 26 13:08:38 CET 2011

Hi,

I am new to Genode, and still trying to understand how it works.
But I've build several test using L4Ka::Pistachio base and of course
Linux-based.

I've found some very interesting ports while browsing
$(GENODE_DIR)/libports, particularly the filesystem and block device
related stuffs, because I don't know how to access the harddisk so far,
unless using L4Linux with Fiasco.OC.

Is there some example for using block_session for a simple client, maybe
just to get partition info from a SATA disk? I need a starting point to use
these stuffs :-)

Thanks.

Best regards,
FX. J. Adi Lima