couldn't configure Networksettings in the genode....

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon Dec 19 15:21:13 CET 2011

Hi,

sorry for the delayed answer.

We had a look at VirtualBox 4.x with our demo CD and, unfortunately,
it does no longer work. Last year we used version 3.x for our demo
developments, but after that exclusively used Qemu for our projects.
Investigating this issue further needs more time we unhappily do not
have currently.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/