couldn't configure Networksettings in the genode....

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Dec 15 08:52:36 CET 2011

Hello B.Pruthiviraj,

I'd like to help you solve your issue, but beforehand I need more
informations about it:

1. What is the used version of VirtualBox?
2. What is the exact version of your host system? Linux or Windows?
   Which distribution? Which Release?
3. Did other guest OSes work in your particular VirtualBox
   installation? You may try to download and try a current version of
   TinyCoreLinux from

   http://distro.ibiblio.org/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release/tinycore-current.iso

4. If applicable, send your VirtualBox VM configuration.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/