Roadmap 2012

Wes anomaly256 at ...9...
Wed Dec 14 00:23:53 CET 2011

I think a shell (bash as personal preference), persistent storage, and
a native toolchain for self-hosted dev will be a terrific start.  From
there everything else follows.

Another thought I had yesterday was Wayland, however it's my
understanding that it currently relies on xorg drivers so might be
hard to port directly.  However it sounds like it's similar to Liquid
FB from a very cursory glance, so maybe implementing just the protocol
itself can be fairly straightforward without sacrificing anything?

Cheers,
Wes