lwIP port to Genode - lwip_recv()

Amadeo Casas Cuadrado amadeo.c at ...60...
Wed Dec 7 03:20:28 CET 2011

Hello,

Question about the lwIP port to Genode. Is it possible to receive a
large amount of data with lwip_recv()? A quick test shows me the maximum
amount of data that is received is 1460 bytes (properly matching TCP_MSS
in lwipopts.h). What if I am expecting a larger amount of data? Do I
need to perform the defragmentation explicitly in my program?

My apologies beforehand for posting to this list if this is a limitation
of lwIP stack, and not of its port to Genode.

Thanks,
Amadeo