Newbie question booting fiasco0C x64 with genode

Robert Holvast rnholvast at ...54...
Mon Apr 11 19:35:14 CEST 2011

Dear all

I got as far as building fiascoOC on x86-64
L4Re build successful
Can create the iso to boot ok
Genode fiascoOC build successful
(note in foc.conf generated by create_bulddir to many spaces, blocked correctly including theĀ  L4_DIR includes
aka in my case:
Org: L4_DIR = /Projects/FiascoOC/src/l4/build
Changed to:L4_DIR=/Projects/FiascoOC/src/l4/build)

Newbie questions
How to create boot cd genode
How to create a qemu image that can boot on virtual qemu disk volume
aka partition filetype ext2 fat15 fat32 ?

I want to port ClickRouter to Genode framework
Which option would be the best if not wanting to use L4Linux
What i mean is the polling mechanism of clickrouter as i use some of my own modules in clickrouter

Regards
Robert