Don't know where to extract pre-compiled tool chain(genode-10.08.tar.bz2)

Janith Widarshana e06widu at ...9...
Mon Sep 20 18:41:28 CEST 2010

HI,
As you said I run syscall_pic.patch file using following command and got
this messege.

patch < syscall_pic.patch

patching file syscalls.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 97.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 129.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 137.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 175.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 194.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 230.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 262.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 296.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 324.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 350.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 382.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 410.
Hunk #13 FAILED at 434.
Hunk #14 FAILED at 459.
Hunk #15 FAILED at 484.
Hunk #16 FAILED at 508.
Hunk #17 FAILED at 532.
Hunk #18 FAILED at 556.
Hunk #19 FAILED at 583.
Hunk #20 FAILED at 611.
20 out of 20 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file syscalls.h.rej

Is that problem with my patching command?

Regards,
Janith.