No subject

Janith Widarshana e06widu at ...9...
Mon Sep 20 18:02:26 CEST 2010

hi all,
I'm new to okl4.When I Compile the kernel by invoking the python script that
can be found in the tools directory of the OKL4 source tree I got following
error.
Is that a problem with my processor architecture?
please some one help me for this.

okl4_2.1.1-patch.9$ ./tools/build.py project=l4test machine=ia32_pc99
toolprefix=i686-unknown-linux-gnu-
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
architecture ia32 is not yet supported by libcompat.
architecture ia32 is not yet supported by libcompat.
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
[ASM ] build/pistachio/object/pistachio/tcb_layout.s
sh: i686-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc: command not found
scons: *** [build/pistachio/object/pistachio/tcb_layout.s] Error 127

Thanx.
Janith Widarshana.