Software Freedom Day 2010

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Sep 2 12:58:42 CEST 2010

Hello all,

we are happy about having been invited to present Genode at this year's
Software Freedom Day, which will take place on 17th of September at the
Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI - http://www.cwi.nl) at the Science
Park (http://www.scienceparkamsterdam.nl/nc/en) in Amsterdam. The event
aims to bring government, business, and education together to support
and promote Open-Source and free software, open standards, open file
formats, and open hardware. With our presentation, we will introduce the
Genode OS Framework to the community. If you are interested in gathering
with other open-source enthusiasts or to get in touch with us, please
consider joining this event. The entrance is free.

Website of Software Freedom Day 2010:

  http://www.softwarefreedomday.eu

Best regards