Rm_session_cap invalid

Steffen Liebergeld steffen at ...37...
Wed May 26 10:56:25 CEST 2010

Hi again,

during startup of the init task, the init thread tries to get an
"Env::rm_session" from core. Core responds by giving it a capability
with local_name() == 0, which is invalid in my context. The cap is
returned from _process.rm_session_cap(), which is implemented in process.h:
Rm_session_capability rm_session_cap() const {return _rm.cap(); }
_rm is defined as Rm_connection in class Process. I am unsure however,
which Constructor belongs to to Rm_connection, and why it sets the
capability to zero. Can you help me by pointing me to the right spots?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Steffen
--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Liebergeld <steffen at ...37...>
Security in Telecommunications