Server badges in Core

Steffen Liebergeld steffen at ...37...
Mon May 17 14:37:18 CEST 2010

Am 17.05.2010 11:54, schrieb Steffen Liebergeld:
> Hello friendly Genode-people,
>
> I am having difficulties unterstanding the handling of the server badge
> (currently in core only)

Although I hate answering myself, I find find the answer and I am
sharing it with you.

It turns out, that the badge that was submitted was invalid. I was able
to circumvent this by adapting the Ipc_client::_call Method to set the
badge to _dst.local_name(). This works for my scenario.

Greetings,
Steffen
--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Liebergeld <steffen at ...37...>
Security in Telecommunications