Yet another question. Associated with "Re: Shared library"

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Thu Mar 11 13:10:10 CET 2010

Christian,

Also, I should mention that the reason i don't think the dataspace capabilities
in the server main.cc and client main.cc is because when i print the 2 values
after i obtain the capabilities, they should be the same if they are sharing the
same memory.

Peter