Yet another question. Associated with "Re: Shared library"

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Mar 11 12:22:17 CET 2010

Hello Peter,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 07:21:28PM +1030, Peter Nguyen wrote:
> What i meant by this is that in the client code, I obtain the
> dataspace capability, write to that memory, and print the contents of
> that memory. After this, I create other variables to store the
> dataspace capability, and it refers to the same memory. However, I was
> under the impression that this memory could be shared by other
> components other than the client code. For instance, adding a
> connection to the server from the HTTP server code (for instance)
> seems to result in a different dataspace capability as printing the
> contents (casting the memory to an int) results in the value being 0.
> Maybe moving the code into the Session_component would probably fix
> this problem.

IMO it's time for me to stop guessing what your code may look like or you
may try to say. Please post compilable source code and/or logs if you
want further support from my side.

Ciao
--
Christian Helmuth