Shared library

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Wed Mar 3 11:51:27 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for that. While doing this got rid of that error, I now get the following
output as a result of adding ldso:

[init -> lwip_httpsrv_test] Starting ldso ...
[init -> lwip_httpsrv_test] void* fwrite(): fwrite - not yet implemented
[init -> lwip_httpsrv_test] void* fputs(const char*, void*): fputs:
"Genode::Rm_session::Region_conflict"
[init -> lwip_httpsrv_test] void* fwrite(): fwrite - not yet implemented
[init -> lwip_httpsrv_test] void* abort(): abort called

Why is this occurring? The "region_conflict" would obviously give some sort of
indication.

Peter