Second anniversary of the Genode OS Framework

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Jul 23 14:33:26 CEST 2010

Hi there,

the upcoming version 10.08 of the Genode OS Framework will be
the 8th release since the initial publication two years ago in
August 2008. We invite you to celebrate its second anniversary
together with us. As last year, we will gather for a barbecue
and a campfire at the river Elbe in Dresden on

  12th of August, 6 pm near Moritzburger Str. 1 in Dresden

Check out the map for finding the location:

http://maps.google.de/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103318122554571178078.00046fb68de981c60ca9e&ll=51.071531,13.721988&spn=0.005002,0.010858&z=17

We'd be happy about you joining us. We will provide beverages
and barbecue both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. If you plan
to attend, please send a short note to

  info at ...1...