LWIP

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jul 22 10:21:35 CEST 2010

Hello Peter,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:16:55AM +0930, Peter Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that when connecting to the test web server via TAP,
> connections seem to be a bit slow. I've added some test code to
> "download" some data on the web server, and at most, i'm only getting
> around 1.5K/s (using wget). Is there something i can do to improve the
> connection speed, or am I basically stuck with this?

Each component of your test setup (that I do not know completely)
could be the culprit. Without further investigation on your side I
fear you've to live with it. Did you try to measure the throughput
between two instances of Qemu both running Linux?

Christian Helmuth