Floating point printing

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Mon Feb 1 00:42:36 CET 2010

Hi,

So i've encountered problems with trying to use stdio.h. After adding
libc to the build directory and the target.mk file, i keep getting
errors with some of the libc header files relating to variables like
va_list. On face value, it seems that libc and C++ don't like to play
with each other...

Peter