Thread blocking

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...35...
Wed Apr 28 12:02:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

Attached is the http_srv code under question. I think the source of the problem
is when lwip_accept is called again after creating the thread. The HTTP thread
does not execute at all when lwip_accept in main() is invoked again. However,
when i insert a call to sleep in the infinite loop, the HTTP thread executes. I
also suspect I might not have done enough to make the server truly
multithreaded.

Peter