Tracing with Genode on OKL4

Frank Kaiser frank.kaiser at ...24...
Thu Jul 30 16:34:38 CEST 2009

Hello, Christian

Thanks for the response. Meanwhile I've managed to attach the Genode console to the OKL4 KDB interface. It was a bit tricky to get the necessary OKL4 C header files together so that the interface got compiled in Genode's C++ context, but then it worked immediately. Output to the non-legacy UART also works.

Frank