Announcement: portation of SDLlib has started

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Jan 23 14:53:39 CET 2009

Hi kalle,

these are great news! I have just posted your announcement on the
genode.org website:

  http://genode.org/news/port-of-libsdl-to-genode

Cool that you actually turned one of the challenges mentioned on
the wiki into an active project! :-)

> recently I've started to port the SDL library (www.libsdl.org) to
> Genode. By now, the video subsystem and keyboard and mouse events are
> working.
>
> If you're interested in playing around with it or even want to
> contribute to it, you can checkout the source code from the following
> svn repository:
>
> svn co http://kalle.griselda-hackbarth.net/svn/genode/sdl

The path-finder demo application is working well here. :-)
Thanks for making your port available! I look forward to experimenting
with it to make some of the great libSDL software available on Genode.

Best regards