Live-CD image showing the current state of Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Oct 22 10:28:56 CEST 2008

We're currently working on the upcoming Genode 8.11 release, which
will include the device-driver environment and an ANSI C library. The
release is scheduled for mid-November.

In the meantime, you may have a shot at our compiled Live-CD image
showing off the current state of the Genode OS Framework. The Live CD
features a fully graphical demonstration that presents the fundamental
concepts of the Genode architecture in an interactive fashion. It runs
directly on PC hardware and has been tested on Qemu and VirtualBox.

Download the Live-CD image here:

  http://genode.org/download/live-cds/

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs